Alowyn Gardens – Weddings Yarra Valley
Alowyn Gardens is indeed a perfect venue for couples who adores garden weddings. You will certainly fall in love with this enchanting place.
Alowyn Gardens is designed along strong symmetrical lines that become blurred by the softness of the spaces together with the grace of the trees, within an area of approximately four acres. There are 5 clearly defined areas within the gardens:
- A perennial border, designed to display colour from Spring to Autumn
- A silver birch forest, an edible garden of generous proportions
- A parterre garden and a number of display gardens. As a matter of fact, the formal parterre garden is built along 17th century design principles, leads you through to a series of smaller courtyards and display gardens.
- Wisteria and rose covered archway 100m long
- A sunken garden and a classical fountain as a centre piece.
With that said, this gorgeous venue Weddings Yarra Valley is a must-see.
Furthermore, Alowyn Gardens in the Yarra Valley is a stunning property that you would definitely love. There are also lots of photo wedding opportunities at Alowyn Gardens. This wedding venue looks certainly magical with its beautiful plants and flowers.
In fact, Alowyn Gardens was honoured to be awarded the National ABC Gardener of the Year in 2008. The Landscape Industries Association of Victoria also awarded the wisteria Arbour at Alowyn “Landscape Feature of the Year” in 2007. Alowyn has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens magazine and in the Yarra Valley and Ranges seasonal publication.
Alowyn Gardens is certainly one of the most magical spots in the Yarra Valley to have your wedding ceremony. Definitely, It will make your special day much more perfect.
If you need more wedding services and suppliers such as entertainment, celebrants and others, click here.