Rohan Smith – Melbourne Best Celebrant
Because you’ll have more than enough to worry about with planning your wedding, Rohan Smith would like to make the finding a celebrant part as simple as possible. Here are the simple steps by Melbourne Best Celebrant Rohan Smith.
- “We’ll chat on the phone or exchange an email or two.”
- “We’ll arrange a time to meet in person.”
- “You and your partner can fire a bunch of questions at me.”
- “You decide to go ahead and book me in for your date.”
- “I take care of all the paperwork and legal docs.”
- “l write you a great ceremony (think laughs, tears…the happy kind) that your family and friends will remember for years to come.”
- “We arrange a rehearsal to read thru said great ceremony.”
- “I’ll be available anytime by phone and email.”
- “I’ll deliver said great ceremony.”
- “You head off on your honeymoon, leaving me to finish off all the boring legal stuff.”
In fact, Melbourne Best Celebrant Rohan wants you have a stress-free day whether it’s the preparation for the wedding or the wedding itself. Rohan is a big believer in not making things more complicated than they need to be. His approach to ceremonies is relaxed, entertaining and professional.
A Stress-Free Ceremony With Rohan
Planning your ceremony should be stress-free and Rohan will make sure that happens. Getting married should be fun and your ceremony plays a big part. Rohan believes a great story is essential to a wedding ceremony. With that said, he tailor the ceremony to you as a couple while telling a story that reflects your individual personalities and experiences.
Rohan Smith is based in Kensington and also, up for officiating at weddings and commitment ceremonies all over Melbourne, the Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and beyond.
If you have any questions, you can visit his website as well.
Need more wedding services and suppliers such as entertainment, photo booth, cakes and others, click here.