Wedding DJ Melbourne First Dance Music Suggestions
Wedding DJ Melbourne First Dance Music Suggestions is a blog designed to help any couple planning their wedding with songs they can use for their iconic first dance.
When planning a first dance, there are a few key factors you need to consider. What is the perfect song choice to use? Do you have the dancing on a cloud effect going while you dance? Do you have the safe indoor fireworks shooting up at various points in the song? Or do you do a special dance routine to go with the song choice you made?
Below is a list of fifteen wedding first dance song suggestions with popular artists that many brides have used for the special wedding first dance.
Each song has a link to the video clip so that you can listen to every song when making your choice for your First Dance song.
- Love On Top – Beyonce
2. Back At One – Brian McKnight
3. This I Swear – Nick Lachey
4. As Long As You Love Me – Backstreet Boys
5. A Whole New World – Aladdin’s Theme
6. Truly, Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
7. Accidentally In Love – Counting Crows
8. When I see You Smile – Bad English
9. I Do – Juris
10. I’m With You – Vance Joy
11. Forever – Chris Brown
12. No Matter What – Boyzone
13. End Of The Road – Boys II Men
14. Everytime – Britney Spears
15. Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Join Our Group Of Brides!
To get more useful tips and suggestions on all things weddings, please LIKE our Facebook Page Wedding Services Melbourne
You can also join our Wedding Services Melbourne DIY Bride Community where you can ask your fellow brides for tips or get recommendations for your wedding planning journey.
Wedding DJ Melbourne First Dance Music Suggestions by Matt Jefferies Entertainment
Go back to our homepage.