The preface of a woman’s journey towards married life starts with a “YES” to the man or woman of her life and
the prelude to her union with her beloved is when she dons that pretty Wedding Dresses Melbourne.
Imagine, even in the United States, there is a reality show for choosing the best wedding dress. And
the culmination shall be a grand ceremony presided by the host where fifty chosen brides represent
their states and their chosen wedding dress.
With that said, what is there to know when choosing a wedding dress?
• Your personal preference, your compass – it does not mean that you have a magazine peg
that looks flawless in print, it should also be good enough for you. What silhouettes and styles
flatter your body shape?
• Follow your intuition – if you feel like you don’t like it, then follow that little voice and no matter
how you want it if it’s not a fit, do not push it. There are lots of choices, and you will find the
best one for you in time.
• Comfortable like a second skin- Through economising, choose comfort – something you can
rock throughout the ceremony until the reception, that is if there are no outfit changes.
• Versatility- if you are the type who would like to let your hair down after the wedding
ceremony and dance all night, choose a wedding dress that could be changed into a dance
floor outfit in less time.
• Classic pieces- Look for a wedding dress that never goes out of style, who knows it might be
your hand-me-down to your daughter in the future.
However, if you are the atypical bride and your go-to are fashionable style, find the observable trends
that might catch your eyes. The following are the most captivating and trendy ones:
• Corsets – are not new in the wedding scene; however, even during Medieval Times, they are
popular that can make the bust area perkier and results to a divine waist.
• Frothy and lacy – dimensions of subtle textures gives a luxurious feel, classy but not outdated.
• The 90s Slip-on- impeccably elegant but comfortable to put on, and oh, remove.
• Low back gowns- not so conservative but also not tacky, of course, a bride would leave the
rest of the sights to his man on the first night.
Overall, it is your day, and it is your time to shine through so take time to revel and choose what
wedding dress suits your taste.
Images by Raffaele Ciuca Bridal
Blog written by Wedding Services Melbourne
Blog Title Wedding Dresses Melbourne – How to choose the right dress